Booking your Wedding Photography is as easy as 1 2 3…
- Check our availability.
- Complete simple Booking Form.
- Pay deposit to secure your booking.
1. Check our availability
First things first, please make sure we are available and agreed to photograph your wedding day, if not please contact us before anything else.
2. Booking Form
Once a date has been provisionally agreed with us, please download a printable version of the form here:
(Adobe Reader is required, obtained free from here)
NB. Sorry, you cannot complete the Booking Form online as it must be signed by both Bride & Groom.
Please now complete and sign your copy of the booking form and post it (if paying with cheque, please include) to;
Highlights Photography 66 Ottrells Mead Bradley Stoke Bristol BS32 0AL
Or you may email us a completed and signed scanned/PDF version as an attachment.
3. Deposit to secure your day
Please also ensure you pay your deposit of £150 (non-refundable) to secure your date.
- Internet Banking; Our preferred payment method;
Bank Sort Code: xx-xx-xx (See booking form)
Account Number: xxxxxxxx (see booking form)
Ensure you enter your name for your reference.
- Cheque; Alternatively, cheques should be made payable to “Barry Attwater”.
- PayPal; You may also pay your deposit via credit card/debit card via PayPal. Click the button below to use PayPal from here.
Once all the above has been done your wedding day has been secured! When I receive your Booking Form and deposit, I will forward your receipt to you.
And That’s it!
Approximately 4 weeks prior to your big wedding day, the remaining balance will be due.