As a professional wedding, event and family photographer my photography collections are based on many factors when pricing. Much of the cost of a photographic image produced has a lot to do with the time, equipment costs, artistic vision and reputation of the photographer not to mention expertise and the usual costs of running a legitimate business. Did you know for example, to complete a full days worth of wedding images can take about 60 to 70 hours of additional work, so not just the 8 – 12 hours you see us on your day.
The following is a general breakdown of such factors involved;
Preparation and Photography at venue;
- General preparation for the event
- Initial recce of the venue
- Photography kit preparation e.g. Preparing, checking, cleaning, charging batteries etc.
- Travel to the event
- Setup at the event
- Photography at the event
After the Event;
- Downloading digital images
- Backing up images for safety
- Image enhancing using professional software
- Uploading to/and setup of image gallery
- Printing via professional laboratory – Prices of prints & delivery
- Preparing, compiling and submitting wedding albums
Other behind the scenes photography costs;
- Photography equipment
- Photographic editing computers and professional editing software
- Digital storage for clients images e.g. hard drives, iCloud etc
- Professional development and further training
- Professional liability & indemnity insurance
- Professional photography association e.g. SWPP
Photography Pricing in Summary;
- We believe in keeping everything transparent and offering honest, affordable photography with a lot for your money.
- We offer a quality service to suit all budgets and there are NO hidden charges.